Article Processing Charges (APC)
International Journal of Advanced Research in Technology and Management Sciences(IJARTMS) is an open access journal. The published papers of IJARTMS can be accessed free of charges. IJARTMS is a non-profit journal which operates solely on publication fees paid by the authors and not funded by any institution/ organization. The fee contributes to editorial/ indexing/ website hosting and maintenance costs and hence non-refundable. If submitted article is accepted after peer review process, the author has to submit open access publication fee to get the paper published with the Journal. Authors are required to pay an article publishing fee (not at the time of initial submission) after peer review and acceptance. After the publication, the paper will be online on the IJARTMS journal website as well as in the IJARTMS Indexing partner databases.
The detail of publication fee is mentioned below:
Categories Indian Authors International Authors
Online Publication + e-Certificates Rs.1000 50 USD
Publication Charges include:
- Publication of one entire paper online
- Maintenance of journal website and hosting
- Indexing services
- Editorial fees
- Typesetting and general paper formatting
- By transferring fees through their net banking NEFT / IMPS / directly depositing in IJARTMS bank account through near bank. (Bank account details will be sent to you through e-mail).
International Authors (Outside India):
- Wire Transfer (SWIFT) Bank account details will be sent to you through e-mail.
- Western Union
Certificate of Publication
Our basic publication fee includes e-certificates for the published article. We will provide e-certificate to each author individually, copy of the published paper.